Another great episode. Enjoy!
Things are winding down a bit as we get past the recent Election Insanity. We will soon be going back to our once-weekly publishing format. Until then, enjoy this distillation of yesterday’s episode. As always, for the full show, visit noagendashow.com.
More post-election media assassination. Enjoy!
This week’s show covers the immediate aftermath of the election… In the Morning, Slaves!
One day to go! Holy Moses!
Only one more show until the Election! Wowzers!
In The Morning! We banged this one out fast! Enjoy!
- Sheila Jackson Lee thinks Wikipedia is a Russian front
- Don Lemon tightens up polls to boost advertising sales
- Obamacare in the news just in time for the election
- MSM equates Trump with White Nationalism
- The terms ‘Surrogate’ vs ‘Operative’
- Megyn Kelly and Newt Gingrich get into it on Fox
- Clinton calls on women to ‘finish off’ Trump
- Evan McMullin admits to running as a spoiler
- Professor Helmut Norpoth predicts Trump win
- Michael Moore says Trump will win
- Porn star accuses Trump of assault
- JCD hangs out with porn stars
- Sally Kohn loses it over voter fraud
- Kellyanne Conway and Wolf Blitzer on Trump vs Journalists
- Trump supporters won’t admit it
- Podesta/Saudi connection
- Al Gore to be appointed UN Ambassador if Clinton elected?
- Clapper says Russia will shoot down American aircraft
- Proof That Chris Stevens Killed Because of Hillary’s Emails?
- Clinton Supporter Questions the Validity of the Clinton Emails Released by WikiLeaks
- Hillary and Trump Speak at Al Smith Dinner
- Maria Bartiromo Interviews Zeke Emanuel on Obamacare
- Taking a Closer Look at George Soros
- Jill Stein Tweets Story About Gas Pipeline Conflict
- Podesta Email About the Kurdish Pipeline
- First Debate the Turning Point in the 2016 Presidential Race?
- Hillary: Four Minute Nuclear Response Time
- Carl Bernstein: Trump is a Neo-Fascist
- Trump Planning on Building a Media Empire if He Loses Election?
- ABC: Al Gore’s Gracious Speech After He Lost the Presidential Election
- Joe Biden Wants to Take Trump Behind the Gym
- Mormon Church Does Not Endorse Political Candidates
As the election draws near, we will be posting shows twice weekly instead of once a week. Shortly after the election we will go back to the once weekly podcast and we plan to continue providing the show until sometime in February of 2017. You will, of course, be able to stay informed by listening to The No Agenda Show in it’s entirety at noagendashow.com!